2012 MTB Program




Hi all,

I'm working on our 2012 MTB race program at the moment. I saw John had posted a similar topic recently also. We need your feedback as to which races the team should support in 2012. The Gorricks and Southern XC's are a given as is the new Whiteways series if that comes off. I'm looking at events further away, such as 12/24 hour events and enduros. I think we may focus on some new and different events to mix things up a bit. If we coordinate our thoughts now, we should be able to help with travel arrangements, sue of the van, etc to keep our travel costs down. So far I have:

SPAM Winter challenge
Gorrick 100
Are you tough enough?
Enduro 6
National Marathon Champs (if they happen in 2012)
Bristol Bikefest
Mountain Mayem
SITS
24/12
BB Dog
Isle of Man enduro
Kielder 100
Maxx Enduro
D2D

Let me know what you think please.

No comments:

Post a Comment