SDCC Represented at Yeti 25th Annual Tribe Gathering in Colorado, USA

I made a special trip the hometown of the famous American cycle company, Yeti. It was an amazing 3 days with the main even being a 34 mile 90% downhill singletrack ride from the top of a mountain taking in some of the Colorado trail.

The event was held at some secret location near Durango, where Yeti first started before moving out to Golden. About 250 Yeti fans and freaks were there for 3 days of bikes, beer and camping. The whole Company was there, most of the World Cup team riders and original founding members all of which were very welcoming and invited me to tour the factory on my way back to Denver.

Yeti were kind enough to lend me one of their many demo bikes to save taking mine all the way out there. See the video using the link (I'm wearing the SDCC Jersey) . I'll tell you all about it at the next shop ride.


http://www.yeticycles.com/#/video/new/2010TribeGathering/

2 comments: